By entering and sending your data you agree to receive the Kronberg Academy Newsletter (in German only). The newsletter is sent out by email roughly once a month and contains information on Kronberg Academy’s current events. We will not pass your personal data on to third parties but use them solely for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, with future effect, by using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter, sending an email to administration(at)kronbergacademy.de, phoning +49 6173 783378 or sending a letter to Kronberg Academy, Friedrich-Ebert-Strasse 6, 61476 Kronberg.
Subscribe to our free newsletter
The following data protection guidelines apply to the transmission of information by our institute:
Responsible party for the purposes of data protection legislation
The ‘controller’ defined by article 4(7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Rights of data subjects
- Full right of access regarding the processed data pursuant to article 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification of the data pursuant to article 16 GDPR
- Right to GDPR-compliant portability of data pursuant to article 20 GDPR
- Right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority pursuant to article 77 GDPR
- Right to withdraw data processing consent pursuant to article 7(3) GDPR
- Right to object on personal grounds pursuant to article 21 GDPR or, specifically, a right to processing in accordance with article 6(1)(f) GDPR
- Right to erasure of the data pursuant to article 17 GDPR. Should erasure be prevented on grounds arising from article 6(1) GDPR, the scope of processing shall be restricted.
- Right to restriction of data processing pursuant to article 18 GDPR
Purposes and legal basis of processing as defined by article 13(1)(c) GDPR
Existing data and contact details are processed for the purpose of providing interested parties with information. The legal basis for this is provided by article 6(1)(a) and (f) GDPR.
Data shall only be passed on to third parties with your consent or to external data processors if this is required for us to perform our work. Potential recipients in this context may be: promotional mailing services, couriers and parcel services (only applies to postal deliveries).
In addition, existing data, contact details and new data entered are processed for the purpose of communication. The legal basis for this data processing is article 6(1)(f) GDPR. If contact is made with the intention of concluding a contract, the legal basis for such processing shall be article 6(1)(b) GDPR. Data is passed on to IT service providers who are third parties.
We shall automatically erase any personal data once the purpose for which is was intended has been fulfilled and we no longer have a legal duty to archive or store it. We perform checks relating to this once every 24 months.
Commissioned data processing
In principle, your data shall not be passed on to third parties. There may be circumstances, however, in which it is appropriate to outsource data processing to an external service provider to allow us to perform our work. For your protection, we shall only outsource data processing to recipients with whom we have concluded a contract on commissioned data processing as defined by article 28 GDPR.