The educational programme at the Emanuel Feuermann Conservatory pursues several objectives, which include:
- Sound violin, viola and cello training with comparable, internationally recognised assessment through participation in the grades examinations of the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), London, participation in competitions and varied course offerings.
- Preparation for study: we prepare gifted students specifically for study at conservatoires. In addition to work on the course content, links are also forged with suitable music colleges.
- Ensemble playing is highly valued and, alongside solo training, demonstrates a holistic understanding of musical and tonal content. It also makes apparent the sense of mutually supportive cooperation, which can only lead to success when everyone works together.
- Workshops and other projects involving visiting professors and intense periods of study take place each year. A great source of inspiration, they elicit new ideas and showcase our own standards of quality. Collaborations with other institutes enable contact to be made with other musicians and artists, and serve the purpose both of facilitating creative exchange and increasing the extent of expert training at our own institution.
- We offer students the opportunity to complete internships and placements with us.
The Emanuel Feuermann Konservatorium has been sponsored since 2006 by