Project management internships
Kronberg Academy offers young people a practical opportunity to train in project management. An internship normally lasts at least three months.
During your project management internship you will help to prepare upcoming projects and ensure that they run smoothly. Interns will be involved, whenever possible, in all stages of the projects and, as members of a small team, they will be able to gain experience of the full range of tasks involved in organising musical events – from programme design, marketing, logistics and ticket sales to hosting artists and orchestras.
Our interns are expected to demonstrate the following:
- Love of classical music (a basic knowledge of the classical repertoire would be an asset);
- Good organisational skills, initiative and a willingness to improvise;
- Familiarity with the usual computer programs;
- Fluency in spoken and written German;
- Good communication skills.
Each intern will be paid an allowance of €400 a month. Accommodation may be arranged if required.
Apply soon – your project management internship could start in October 2018.
Please send your application, including your CV and a photo, to: